I am please to be able to offer you a copy of Paraclete's 2009 Annual Report. You can download a copy by clicking on the picture at left.It's impossible to capture Paraclete in a few pages, but I think the report will give a feeling for its breadth and depth. We use numbers to paint the picture of Paraclete's breadth, and stories to show the depth. A debate is taking place about the role of measurement in missions. I come down squarely in both camps on this one. I think God is the only one who can accurately measure kingdom impact, but I also think we have to give measurement our best shot...at least measurement defined as "evidence that raises confidence in a desirable outcome." That's the balance we tried to strike in the report.
This is a great piece to share with friends who might be interested in service with Paraclete or in becoming a financial partner.
Glen
No comments:
Post a Comment