Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Book Reports

The other day, I got an e-mail from a friend in Ecuador. She told me that she was in a restaurant the other day, waiting for her food. There was a lady sitting there reading as she waited. My friend noticed that she was reading, Como Formar Habitos Santos by Mimi Wilson and Shelly Cook Volkhardt!

Recently the phone rang and a woman identified herself. She told me with tears, that she had been reading Kitchen Table Counseling and it had been such a help she wanted to thank me! She decided to try and see if our phone number was published and she found us.

A letter from a woman who recently got Holy Habits: I so identify with some of the first statements in the book. I am loving it. It speaks to where I've been and for that matter, where I am now!

Who can pass up a deal?! NavPress is offering 30% off of online orders of Kitchen Table Counseling and Holy Habits in December and January. In January you will be able to order Shelly's new book, Trusting in His Goodness at the same low price! We can't even give you that good of a discount! Pick up a copy for yourself or buy several as Christmas gifts. Go to NavPress to purchase and use K82E1D8E6 during checkout.

No comments: