
It's a town! Gilbert, Arizona is the location of Paraclete's international office near Phoenix. I travel to Gilbert once a month for a few days and work from home or the road the rest of the time. I was in Gilbert this April 13-15. On this trip two staff members and I took one day off-site to focus on planning. We used a SWOT analysis as the basis for our planning. That's a technique that develops a set of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats for an organization. Here are the top three in each category which will give you an idea of what I will be focusing on in the next year.
|
| Average |
| Score | | STRENGTHS |
| | Associate Experience Level | 4.0 | | Vision and Values | 3.7 | | Leadership of Board and CEO | 3.3 |
|
| | WEAKNESSES |
| | Income Diversity | 5.0 | | Thin Operations | 4.0 | | Aging Associates | 2.3 |
|
| | OPPORTUNITIES |
| | Service Opportunities | 4.7 | | Recruiting | 4.0 | | Technology
| 3.0 |
|
| | THREATS |
| | Economic Crisis | 5.0 | | Security and Politics
| 3.3 | | Loss of Uniqueness | 3.3 | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment