Saturday, December 01, 2012

More Pearls

More from Shelly's Wall of Pearls.
  • “What you have put on to protect yourself, I never meant you to bear.” –God your Father.
  • Little by little – we are all a work in progress.
  • How precious I am to God.
  • How much God does for me.
  • To die to self and be the real me God wants me to be.
  • Christ, the Head, holds me together!
  • Challenges improve us and help us occupy new land with God.
  • Turn your complaints, irritants or difficulties into “Holy Habits”
  • My life is in Christ--completely surrounded by God. HE IS MY SAFE PLACE.
  • Jesus is ALL we need
  • I am His beloved, He has chosen me!
  • The more you seek Him, the more He enters your life
  • God says to me, “Only YOU can reflect Me as you”
  • He is my Comforter and Keeper and I am His beloved. He won’t force Himself on me.
  • Complete in Christ
  • How a simple redirection could change my life
  • As I look out the window, I see the leaves floating down and I know it is God letting me know it is a new season of life and I can’t wait to see what’s in store, Lord.
  • Conformity to the world wipes out the individuality that God intended me to have.
  • Quiet time in His creation.
  • I am His Princess
  • I must work to see Christ’s face in all I do.
  • Die to false self.
  • He has redeemed my life from the pit!
  • I want to bathe in the wonderful spa of You, Lord
  • Choose a heart habit
  • Cultivate an awareness of God’s presence
  • The Galilee boat illustration
  • To soak in the spa of Your Word, Lord
  • Rejoice when challenges come
  • He is ENOUGH, am I “all in?”
  • Discover the grids that color my perspective.
  • I am LOVED!!
  • God is working with me to increase my spiritual territory
  • Holy Habits take no more time than bad habits and are more helpful!
  • “Ain’t you tired of holding on to this? Ain’t you tired?” (quote from The Help)
  • When you pray for someone you grow to love them
  • Ask: Is it Biblical?
  • Freedom to NOT “do one more thing”
  • Self-control. “Thy Kingdom come”
  • Shelly – Thank you! It has been a wonderful retreat. God is using you in a mighty way.
  • Shelly – We loved the session last night. Thank you for praying for us and being used in a mighty way by our God!

  • No comments: