Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Testimonies from COICOM 2012


I just got these translated testimonies from COICOM President, Arnold Enns.  They are from people who attended COICOM.  See the earlier post and slideshow for details.
 
I heard about COICOM on the radio, our church had saved $600 and decided to send 5 people and each of us took a different specialization course. We were all blown away by the quality of the event and speakers levels. On October 19 we will be getting together with our church and 10 other churches, to present the courses we learned. Because many had financial difficulties and did not know of the scholarships and were not able to go. As a pastor God extended my vision to use the media to share the gospel and we are implementing what we have learned. God took us to grow at COICOM
Lydia Meza Marlen Urbina
Honduras

To me COICOM is a school. I have been to several COICOM congresses because I can learn and discover strategies that help me in my ministry. This time I passed the baton to my son, who is 19 and took him with me, he was impressed to participate and now he has a better perspective of serving God. Blessings
Marvin Santos
Guatemala

For me it was a blessing and I left with a different perspective. As a pastor I realized what God wants from me, and taught me what it means to be a pastor. I understood that being a pastor is not the same as being a shepherd to my church. I'm so excited to give my best to God and let me use for Him. You COICOM Brothers are in the will of God with these events and are a great blessing to my life, I bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jaime Rodriguez
Honduras

COICOM changed my perspective and now I’m more committed to serving God. Now I'm just waiting to get a chance to make changes in the Church to implement what we have learned.
Misael Avelar
Honduras

It was a blessing to have been in COICOM 2012, we shared with many brothers and sisters from other countries about their experiences of what the Lord has given, is a beautiful and challenging experience! You left thinking, "If God did it with them, he can do with me too!"

Lourdes Caballero Gauto
Paraguay

For more than 12 years I have tried to go and never could, but this time God gave me the opportunity. A month before COICOM I asked God to give me wisdom and use me as he wishes and still am with the fire of God and I hope even the ministry that God wants to give me, because I was moved by the Holy Spirit and cry out for his direction with Alberto Mottesi.

Carlos Orellana Joshua Portillo
Honduras

It was my first COICOM. I have waited for 15 years for this opportunity and thank God I was able to attend and thank God I could realize my dream of getting equipped and trained.
Ismael Ortiz
El Salvador

COICOM was a supernatural experience for me, I learned a lot and especially since I received healing. I came with a knee problem and that night the Lord placed the bone in the right place that was bothering me to walk. I left with extensive knowledge and walking well.
Cessna Amaya Rivera
Honduras

This Congress was for my life a spiritual refreshment and an important training where I was definitely blessed in all areas of my life!
Mauricio Mata
Costa Rica

I particularly congratulate and bless your lives. This is completely different from other conferences. The talks focused on "DOING" and not just talking.
Alfredo Ortiz Mauricio Matamoros
Honduras

COICOM was a good time to connect with people who have the same interests as us and who are headed in the same direction as in my church.
Ender Sangronis
Venezuela

To me COICOM 2012 was the balm in my life and ministry that I needed for a long time, I am inspired by the power and vision to conquer my city, uncertainty and a sense of failure disappeared. The Lord visited my life and ministry and I can say this with tears of joy, thaaaaaank yooooouuuu .. May God keep using you.
Hermes Turcios
Honduras

Participating was a wonderful motivation for our ministry “Love Worth Finding”. We got the opportunity to witness the impact of our programming in Honduras. Hundreds of our viewers and listeners with tears, hugs and kisses thanked us. They gave testimony of how the Lord has used “Love Worth Finding” to get to know Jesus Christ, and how they have been discipled, edified, exhorted and strengthened. We left Honduras glorifying God and encouraged to continue working in His work.
Lara Maritza Edmiston
U.S.

It really was a refreshing experience and led to new insights to work in the ministry, has undoubtedly been one of the best experiences I have had and would gladly repeat.
Ligia Sosa Sosa
Hong Kong

No comments: