![]() |
| See the lovely seating area the ladies of Grace Baptist Church in Linden created as part of the retreat decorations? My dear friend and prayer partner, Dr. Valerie Clemen (at right) was my prayer support, travel companion and just fun to be with! |
This spring I had more time at home due to COVID cancellations. I used the time, when not mentoring or working on mission responsibilities, to further develop my mentoring and encouraging. I had the privilege of taking Part 1 of a course titled, Untying the Knots of the Heart. I will take Part 2 this fall. UTK, as we affectionately call it, has been personally stretching and enriching as well as providing me with tools to use with others. I highly recommend it! I hope to be able to be certified as a facilitator after completing the program.

No comments:
Post a Comment