Monday, June 02, 2014

Paraclete Associate Reviews



Glen with Cliff and Jeannie Peters and friends at 
International Biblical Community Development
Warmer weather has made it possible to drive rather than fly to some of my recent appointments.  One trip took us from Colorado to Oklahoma and Arkansas for a favorite task--doing annual reviews with Paraclete associates.  Between us, we've done eight reviews in the last month.  These times are always encouraging to me, as I hear first-hand what the Lord has done though our people.  They are amazing folks, and being with them is a pleasure. 

We enjoyed a hike with Sharon McElwain
after her annual review
Of course, you’d expect me to say that!  I am not exactly an unbiased observer!  So let me share with you what others have said about Paraclete associates after being the recipients of their come-alongside ministry.

From a counselee: “Thanks so much for your listening ear, discerning heart, and walking alongside me as I navigate my life.”
We enjoyed an afternoon in the Ozarks
with M and C after their review

After going through a seminar led by a Paraclete associate: “Such wisdom and such a happy heart!  You are someone I see as a mentor.”

After ministering together with a Paraclete associate in an international ministry to missionary women: "Deep has called to deep in you as you have soaked yourself in the Lord's presence.  I praise God for your loving heart, discernment, admonishment and edification."


You can see why doing annual reviews is such a pleasure in Paraclete!  

No comments: