The volunteer team.
!THANK YOU FOR PRAYING AND SENDING ME TO MINISTER IN GUATEMALA!
Clockwise L to R: The team soaking the retreat in prayer, Me praying after painting a lady’s toes, All of us, Translating instructions, Fun & laughter, Pre-retreat gift prep
COMMENTS FROM OUR ATTENDEES:
- “Shelly, you glow with the love of Jesus! Thanks for your ministry of speaking honestly & transparently in the lives of women. I leave knowing I am NOT diminished & am a BELOVED Daughter of the King.”
- Were your spiritual needs met?
- “YES! I felt dry spiritually. That led to guilt because I am supposed to be a spiritual leader. I am taking some “tools” received from the staff to help give me refreshment.”
- “YES! Your gift has allowed us to come and just ‘be taken care of’ for a while – a rare and very needed refreshment. A great reminder of our…Heavenly Father who always cares for us.”
- “YES! Thank you so very much! Your gift has eternal treasure, as you’ve encouraged and grown our hearts in Christ.”
- What did you like most about the retreat?
- “I love how much the volunteers understand me! The Bible teaching is phenomenal…I needed that.“
- “I loved all the details that made this retreat special.
- “Thank you for investing in the lives of Global Women. It has been a blessing to sit with, pray with, and cry with women who are just like me. I am blessed beyond measure.”
- “Shelly-All I can say is Praise God!! He did a mighty work through you—Thanks for passionately pursuing His call!”
- “Shelly-you must give out of a deep well of compassion. You model passion, life, love, vulnerability, taking us to dark places and back to the Light. Thank you!”



1 comment:
Ah, again....how beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news.
Post a Comment