![]() |
| Waldo Canyon Fire Pushes into Colorado Springs, 6/26 PM |
·
You’ve probably seen the media coverage of
the Waldo Canyon fire. It burned down
into the western edge of Colorado Springs yesterday evening. I won’t give details. There is a lot of information in the media. Pray for mercy from our Father via the
weather. Heat, dryness and wind created
a perfect storm yesterday. Today could
be worse since the perimeter is already within the city limits. Paraclete associates all live well east from
the current fire lines, but the perimeter moved incredibly fast yesterday
afternoon.
·
I’m planning to travel to Gilbert on
Thursday to cover for Paraclete's interim operations manager who needs to travel. Pray for
wisdom. If the fire moves further into
the city I don’t think it would be wise for me to leave town.
·
I’m into the filtering stage of evaluating candidates
for the replacement Paraclete operations job. Ten
people have applied online. Four others
through personal networks. I’ve chosen
five to interview and I have spoken to three of them. All have strengths. Pray for wisdom and efficiency in sorting
through all the information, especially as I take on operations personally for
the next two weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment