·
Thanks for praying
with us about our time in Oregon. We have had great times with Paraclete associate Kopps
and Sturdivants during annual reviews. The Lord gave courage to the Bridge Builder International
board to get through some tough issues, and we have had a good time with
Shelly’s family. We return to Colorado Springs on Thursday.
·
I’ve already
received three responses to the Paraclete operations manager job posting on LinkedIn.
Please pray with me that the Lord will lead us to his choice. Pass along
the position description to people you think might be a good fit or know a good
candidate.
·
Shelly and I will
have a full time in Colorado Springs as we prepare for two weeks in Gilbert in
early July. Ask the Father for strength and peace and for the ability to
quickly learn the work I need to know to fill in as interim operations manager.
No comments:
Post a Comment