I continue to mentor several precious girls and I believe they teach me more than I teach them. One girl’s husband just left for Iraq – he is a battalion commander and a strong believer. The chaplain assigned to them is not. We are praying for protection and significant ministry. Another girl’s husband leaves in May, they are newly pregnant and their first baby will probably be born while daddy is gone. What a privilege to stand with girls who are bravely dealing with what God has given them with maturity and great faith.
On the family front. Culver is nearing high school graduation and has made application to the local Community College. We are praying that he will find out what really fires him up. He continues to work at Good Times a local hamburger joint. They recently went to angus beef never frozen burgers and he’s enjoying the food again!

Carl continues to work at REI part time, looking for full time work. He has joined a city soccer league, does a weekly 5K run with a bunch of people downtown, helps a lot around the house and is a blessing in general.
Glen and I enjoy the times we have together. We are trying to balance long hours of work, time together and exercise, while seeking the Lord daily. It’s not easy, but rich, rich!
No comments:
Post a Comment