Saturday, March 12, 2016

Latin American Opportunities

When we were in Ecuador, I would have given a great deal to slip away for a time of refreshment and ministry to my soul! Thrive has asked me to speak to 75 missionary women who come from serving all over the continent of South America at a special retreat.  We will be meeting in Fortaleza, Brazil and providing the women with spiritual, emotional, and physical encouragement.  When I am not teaching the Word, I will to spend time one-on-one encouraging, counseling and working in the pedicure room where we will be pampering the ladies!  I love painting their toenails and hearing their hearts!  (On the volunteer team, which I am a part of, we will also have hair stylists, massage therapists, counselors and color/make-up consultants!)  (In the picture below, I am ministering to a missionary on my last Thrive trip.)

In order to do this, I need to raise $2,500 ($1,000 has already been provided!) before the middle of April! 

The end of May brings another ministry opportunity in Costa Rica for which I will also need to raise funds.  I’ll be travelling with Glen (whose way is paid) and ministering to Costa Rican women alongside our long-time friend and COICOM partner Sandra Calvo.  We estimate the cost for that trip and expenses to be about $1,000. 


Will you consider standing with me in these Paraclete opportunities?


No comments: