Monday, February 01, 2016

Shelly's 2016 Spring Schedule


Spring 2016 Schedule for Prayer

Wed. Feb. 3-6 Houston, Texas for COICOM board meetings (traveling with Glen)

Sat. Feb. 6-13 Sarasota, FL visiting Glen’s mother, and his sisters and their families

Feb. 13 Lakeland, FL for Board Meetings for Palm Ministries

Feb. 14-17 Orlando, FL Area Visiting friends and ministry partners

Feb.17-20 Melbourne, FL Visiting with Beth Travis, prayer partner, travel partner, and ministry partner

Feb. 20 Return to Colorado Springs

March 3-6 Kitchen Table Counseling seminar at Fellowship Bible Church, Tulsa, OK, staying with Paraclete Associates Jim and Arline Parris

March 9 Get Hope Global Steering Team meeting in Denver

Early to Mid-April possible trip to SF Bay Area to visit churches and supporters

April 13 Get Hope Global Steering Team meeting in Denver

April 21-May 1 Ministering to missionaries in Fortaleza, Brazil

Holding the end of May for a possible ministry trip to Costa Rica where Glen will work with an organization on Board governance issues and I will minister to ladies—possibly doing a retreat and Kitchen Table Counseling training. 

When I am in town Friday mornings are reserved for mentoring.

We also host and Glen leads our home group The Hands and Feet of Jesus, every other Tuesday night.

I also meet with 12 others for mentoring, counseling, prayer and discipleship--some are weekly, others monthly or bi-monthly.

I serve on Paraclete’s personnel committee, interviewing new candidates and their references.

Glen and I do annual reviews for many of our associates.  These are half day meetings either in person or on Skype, where we hear about how the previous year has gone for them ministry-wise, personally and spiritually.  It’s one of the favorite things we do.

No comments: