We drove out on Friday (a little over three hours) and were able to spend the afternoon with our grandson, Conor, and his mom, Tiffany. They are now living in Gunnison.
Saturday was a full day with graduation, a hike down the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, and the drive home. Colorado is beautiful this time of year and the weather was perfect.
1 comment:
Aunt Shelley, Uncle Glen- what a FUN thing to see pics of Conor! He's beautiful, and looks SO much like Culver it's incredible!
Big BIG big BIG congratz to Carl!! My brother in law lives in Fort Collins and is graduating with HIS master's in music performance: opera. I'm not making the trip- can't imagine it with two under three year olds AGH! but I was just thinking about you guys being in CO and would love to look you up next time I do get to make the trip to visit Greg's bro n' wife.
Anyway, love to you both!
Post a Comment