With all the social networking options we have these days blogging seems old-school.
We keep it up for those who are interested in our ministry.
Sign up for our e-letter, and we'll let you know when we update the site.
I
had a full conference schedule this past year. I love teaching the Word but my
favorite times are one-on-one counseling sessions. More and more women in
ministry leadership are seeking counsel, encouragement and prayer! What a
wonderful way to “paraclete” Kingdom work! Another thing I find is that women
WANT to do deep work with God. For years I didn’t like women’s retreats because
they seemed fluffy. Now, as a speaker, I have the joy of setting a tone of
depth that awakens women to more hunger and thirsting after righteousness. Mentoring
is a growing role as well. Besides the young wives and mothers group, I’ve
added several long-distance relationships, a female seminary student, a
counselor, a hospital chaplain, a pastor’s wife, several missionary ladies and
women in ministry. My plate is full and my cup is running over!
No comments:
Post a Comment