Saturday, December 06, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from snowy Colorado! At least some days it's snowy. On one of them Culver managed to slide our truck into the curb. (Nobody got hurt.) Today, the 6th, it got up into the 50s after starting the day yesterday at 3 degrees! We took this picture in the back yard last week. After all the years when getting a family picture was like a scene from a horror flick, this shoot actually went very smoothly. I planted the Ponderosa Pine behind us the year we moved to Colorado Springs when it was 3 feet tall. I guess we do have a growing season here. I just doesn't compare to what we got used to in Miami!

Wishing you all God's best this holiday season. May it be a true Holy Day fill with wonder at the miracle of what happened when God sent his son into our world as a man.

Glen

No comments: