It was not unusual to sign books for two or three hours! My hand ached after the meetings and even after several weeks I am still wondering if the fingers on my right hand will ever be the same! It was so sweet to be able to have personal contact with many of the women who attended.
In both Colombia and Chile, women waited in long lines with their books for me to sign. The title in Spanish is, Necesito Ayuda! Podemos Hablar? or I need help! Can we talk? As wrote in each book, they poured out their hearts. Sometimes, I just stopped and prayed with them, but due to the long lines, mostly all I could do was promise them that Jesus was with them in their pain, hug them and turn to receive the next woman and her copy of the book.What you can't see here is that I was barefoot! My my feet were aching, so I just kicked off my shoes! The ladies loved it. It doesn't take much for people to realize that we are all alike and the fact that I have written books and speak doesn't make me different from them.
Many women commented that what I wrote in their dedication was just what they needed! As I write in every book, I pray that God will give me something that will be specifically for them, that it will lift their spirits and bless their hearts
Many women commented that what I wrote in their dedication was just what they needed! As I write in every book, I pray that God will give me something that will be specifically for them, that it will lift their spirits and bless their heartsSee all the photos in a slideshow.

No comments:
Post a Comment