Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Culver's Senior Picture

We had a great time taking pictures for Culver's senior picture. I guess that's the way it's done these days. You either hire a photographer or take your own. I'm sure it dates me to think that an official school photographer would set up shop and take pictures of everybody. The whole family went along to Palmer Park, a large city park a few miles from our house. Unlike the old days when our boys hated family photos and it was impossible to get everyone (anyone) to smile, this time the boys were cracking jokes and we had a hard time getting serious shots. To see a couple of the serious shots and a few more that capture the flavor of the photo shoot, check out a slideshow on Picasa. Pick the picture you'd choose for his "Senior."

2 comments:

Hope said...

What a great picture! So handsome!

Anonymous said...

Tell Culver -- Great photos. I like the one with him leaning forward and smiling...