Last week we were in Miami. I spoke to some of the women from the original Bible study I started there with two dear friends. God spoke to many through a simple message of the richness and joy of the Presence of God! I am still getting reports of what God has done in hearts through that meeting. As they shared their testimonies three of the ladies said that I had brought them to Jesus, and many of the other new women I was meeting for the first time had been brought into the group by those three!
I did an abbreviated Kitchen Table Counseling Seminar at Granada Presbyterian Church as well as a short, on-site women’s retreat. The women expressed their gratitude and several shared what God had done in their hearts. One woman told me that God had used the messages to answer specific questions she had been carrying in her heart! Another told me that the messages had whetted her appetite to grow ever deeper in her walk with God. After the quiet time that I gave them, one lady felt that God was telling her to head home and take care of her family! I was thrilled about that, because so often we neglect the most important ones in our lives for outward ministry. Obedience to Him is one of the key things to deepening intimacy with our King! They told me that they want me to come back to Miami once a year! Although I don’t usually return that soon, it sounded appealing since nearly 3 inches of snow fell in Colorado while we were gone!
Shelly
No comments:
Post a Comment