About 36
hours after the long trip home from Bolivia, I came down with a virulent flu
which knocked me in bed for 8 solid days, and then left me running at 50% for
another 5 or 6 days! Since then, I’ve
spoken five times at a women’s retreat and two times for a large church in town
and once for a ladies Spanish Bible study in Colorado Springs. I have also battled food poisoning and a
painful molar! To be honest, there are
times when I wonder if the “price” of pouring out for the Kingdom is worth
it. Then I receive a note like the one
below:
“Thank you for all you’ve said and done to encourage me and so many women. I am changed because of you…I am falling in love with God, putting Him on the throne, maybe in a way I never have before, wanting to love Him for His own sake and not because it makes me feel good or because I want to get some fruit of the deal. That is very good.” *Heather
So, would
you say the challenges are worth it? I
do!
Thank you
for your participation in making these kinds of impacts happen through your
prayers, interest and giving!
* Name changed
* Name changed
No comments:
Post a Comment