Monday, December 21, 2015

Feedback From Shelly's Colombia Ministry

Get Shelly's full report on this trip.

From a Leader of Women in Latin America:

Beloved Shelly,

I will guard in my heart the treasure of these days that our beautiful Heavenly Father has given me with you.  I know that, although many miles separate us, our hearts and spirits are one with the purpose of knowing more and more of our Beloved Savior.  What an enormous privilege to walk this adventure hand in hand with a friend like you!  Thank you for your love, your sweetness, your wise words, your understanding and tenderness to me.  But even more than that, thank you for loving Jesus more than anything in this world.
 
…I carry you deeply in my heart and my prayers.  My desire is that the Lord continue to use you according to His will in inconceivable ways and that He allow you to continue to have many funny and embarrassing moments!  Ha Ha Ha!!

I hug you with my soul, my sister and friend...

From Retreat Attendees:


With thanks to God for your life and for the blessing of your teaching.  I plan to cultivate the garden of my heart each day and use each difficulty in my life (I've got 5 children) a Holy Habit of worship.  With love,
----------

I thank God for your life and for the blessings I received from Him through you.  I plan to develop Holy Habits and by doing so, cultivate my heart for Him each day.
----------

Thank you for you willingness to teach us, for your wise words and counsel.  Thank you for the contagiousness of your joy!



No comments: