Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Prayer and Praise

·         Shelly and I leave for two and half weeks in California tomorrow.  Pray for strength and for the Lord to orchestrate connections.  Many are still pending.  I’ll need to be working with our artist on Perspective and doing retreat planning as we travel.

·         Shelly is speaking at women’s conferences at Pine Valley Conference center near San Diego for each of the next two weekends.  Pray with her about these, please.  The camp has organized both retreats and so the weekends lack the prayer cover that is typical with one done by a single church.

·         We are thankful for a wonderful meeting that Shelly had with Carl’s (our oldest son) birth mom, Lisa.  One of his half siblings found him on the web.  The family is a strong Christian family.  It has been sweet to see some of our Father’s hidden design.

·         I got home Saturday to find that Carl and his wife, Jamie, were in the ER after a traffic accident.  Praise the Lord with us that they are fine.  We think the car was totaled.

·         I had a great time in Miami.  Thanks for your prayers.  COICOM is on solid ground and looking forward to a good convention in Honduras this fall.  There is a lot of trauma going on among the board members.  Pray for Stan, Janet and Luis Fernando.

No comments: