Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Prayer and Praise

·        I’ll be travelling to Paraguay on Saturday to attend the COICOM Christian media convention and board meetings.  Thanks for praying about the visa. I had the passport and visa back last Friday!  Please pray that the Lord would clear the way with travel.  I have a very complicated itinerary.  Pray also that he would give his message in the workshop I’ll be leading and that he would give facility in the language in the spontaneous public settings that I’ll likely encounter moderating workshops.

·         Thanks for praying for Shelly’s retreat last weekend.  The new more interactive format was well received.  She was invited back for 2014 for a larger city-wide meeting.

·         It was great to have some time with Stuart Rowell on Monday.  As our lone “Brit” associate, I don’t get to see him as often as most of our Paraclete folks.  Let’s rejoice together over his many openings for ministry in Eastern Europe, and ask the Lord to restore him as he will have some time at home soon.

·         We are in the midst of our planning a budgeting season for 2012.  Ask the Lord to lead.  Thank him for his provision.

No comments: