It's not far from Sedona, AZ. You've probably heard of Sedona. Last week 34 Paraclete associates and board members gathered there for the Paraclete annual retreat. The theme of our time this year was "Each Other." I did a survey in January and found that people were hoping for a low-program event that gave plenty of time for fellowship and networking, so that's what we tried to put together.In the middle of the event I succumbed to a cold that I had been fighting and lost my voice. That probably made the event even more low key! We heard short reports from all of the associates and in-depth reports from a few.
One highlight was a reception for the outgoing CEO of Paraclete, my old "boss," Don Parrott and his wife, Ele. Don recruited Shelly and me into Paraclete. I took over for him in January as CEO. It was important for us to be able to say good bye to the Parrotts. They actually have not gone far. Finishers, which Don now leads, and Paraclete share offices in Gilbert, AZ.Paraclete associates are coming alongside the global missions community in amazing places and ways. It was great to hear some of those stories and fellowship with these friends and fellow servants! Don't miss the slide show in the side panel.
No comments:
Post a Comment